top of page

Sharing Space

Öffentlich·98 Mitglieder

Guilty Feelings - A Mindsprings Community Enquiry



As you know, this year is the year of Relax and Enjoy, and one of the most persistent barriers to enjoyment and relaxation is guilt.


I'm running a weekend course on this in London in November, but earlier in the year I asked you lovely folk to help round out my knowledge of relaxation and enjoyment in a 10-minute questionnaire. More than 70 people took the time, and it was profoundly useful in shaping what Mindsprings tackled in 2026.


I am interested to know what our experience of guilt is like...


If you have 10 minutes to spare, please do sit somewhere quiet and ponder the questions in this community enquiry. There are no right or wrong answers, and don't feel obliged to answer everything, but it's a wonderful thing to hear all your many and varied takes on these issues.


I hope they will help fine-tune any work to reduce the negative impact of guilt in our lives. Click below:








46 Ansichten
Annie Macdonald
vorgestern

Ps the link in your email to the London course didn't quite work but when I found it on your main Mindsprings site I was so impressed I've booked on! I think it's in December, will look it up again. Thank you 👍 😊

Mitglieder

bottom of page